Dates of the tour: 20.07-29.07.2022
Number of participants : 2-20 pax
Comfort travel means that you do not need to stay in tents or to carry havy rucksack in order to see Kamchatka nature. Also this type of travelling do not includes long distance trips by foot, that fit to the age tourists and children as well. After interesting day, full of events, you have an opportunity to come back to your hotel, take a shower and spend evening in restaurant discussing the events of the day with friends or family.
Recommended personal equipment for the tour:
- Backpack (20-30 liters) for one day trekking;
- Covering ankle trekking shoes ;
- Hooded jacket, windbreaker or a cheater;
- Set of warm clothes (sweater or fleece jacket, pants, socks, hat, gloves);
- Cap or panama for the sun;
- Personal hygiene items;
- Bathing accessories;
- Mosquito repellent;
- Sunblock cream;
- Photo and video equipment
Arriving. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight in the hotel.
Optional. Helicopter flight to Geyser valley and Uzon caldera. Lunch during the excursion. Dinner in the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Trip to Vilyuchinsky mountain pass to observe volcanoes. Hike excursion to the waterfall. Lunch during the trip. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Bystraya river rafting and fishing. Lunch at the river bank. Fish soup. Visit Malkinskiye hot springs. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Sea trip by motor yacht around Avacha bay with going out of the bay to Pacific Ocean to Starichkov island – 6 hours. Crab degustation. Fishing. Lunch aboard. Dinner in the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Optional. Helicopter flight to Kuril lake to observe brown bears. Lunch on the route. Dinner in the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Vachkazets old volcano trekking. Beatiful views of Takhtoloch mountain lake and two waterfalls. Lunch on the route. Dinner at the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Ethnic program at natives cultural center and sled dogs cannel. Native dance show. Lunch. Visit “Ozerki” hot springs. Dinner in the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
City sightseen. View point, historical places, local church, fish market. Lunch in the city restaurant. After lunch visiting Khalaktyrsky beach on Pacific ocean. Dinner at the city restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Souvenir shop and fish market visit. Depature.
- • Twin room hotel 3* accommodation with breakfast (BB);
- • Transport services and transfers according to the programme;
- • Three meals per day;
- • English-speaking guide;
- • Services of mountain guides;
- • Services of chief on the active part;
- • Use of group tourist equipment and inventory;
- • Visa support.
Price DO NOT includes:
- • Helicopter flights to Geyser valley and Kuril lake;
- • Additional services and tours not mentioned in program;
- • Alcoholic beverages.